* Meet and greet local authors and illustrators.
* Hear 2-minute “behind the scenes” stories from each author or illustrator.
* Answer trivia questions and win prizes.
* Purchase autographed books.
* Mingle with your fellow children’s book lovers.
1) You are a CURRENT SCBWI member at the PAL (published and listed) level and your profile at SCBWI.org is updated to reflect this.
2) You live in the official Western Washington region.
3) Your publisher is on SCBWI’s list of PAL publishers.
Exception: If your self-published book is a continuation of a PAL published series and/or a Spark Award winner, you are still eligible to participate in Inside Story.
4) Your book is brand new (released November 2017 and May 2018) and has never been published before. (Reprints/new editions do not qualify for Inside Story.)
5) Your book is readily available through normal trade channels (e.g., Baker & Taylor).
Deadline to apply: Friday, March 16, 2018.