Date(s) - 12/13/2017
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
3307 3rd Ave. W. - Seattle, Washington
Book Events that Change Lives
Join Kim Baker as she moderates a panel with Linda Johns, authors, librarians, and media specialists who host and present at a variety of library and school events. Learn how to market yourself to public and private schools, the benefits of a book signing at a public library, how to build audience and more.
The Official Cookie Exchange Rules:
· Make at least one dozen cookies – three cookies on a plate to be judged. The rest are for general scarfing.
· Label the plate with your name, your category and the name of your cookie.
· Set them up before 6:30 pm. You will be directed to the setup area by Interim Snack Mistress Joni.
· Contest closes at 6:45 pm, to give judges time to argue about “mouthfeel,” “depth of flavor” and “locally-foraged toothsome essence.”
Winner will receive PRIZES. FAME. GLORY!
And don’t forget the annual Book Exchange!
· Bring up to five kid-lit books you no longer have room for.
· Take only as many books as you bring.
Extra books will be donated to Kinder Konnection (http://kinderkonnection.org/ and https://www.facebook.com/kinderkonnection/) a non-profit that helps under-served school children in Washington State.