Date(s) - 11/01/2019 - 11/03/2019
5:00 pm - 12:00 pm
The Quintessa Resort, Whidbey Island
3493 French Road - Clinton, WA 98236
Accomplish something big! SCBWI Western Washington’s 2019 Weekend on the Water: A Quintessential Creativity Sprint will be Nov. 1 – 3, 2019, on Whidbey Island. The retreat will focus on intense productivity but also feature critique opportunities and a webinar by executive editor Ruta Rimas. Take advantage of our lowest retreat pricing in years.
5 p.m. Friday, Nov. 1, — noon Sunday, Nov 3, 2019
- – Two nights accommodations at the beautiful Quintessa Estate near Clinton, WA
- – Five meals (from dinner Friday to brunch Sunday) prepared by participants in teams
- – A workshop via webinar by Razorbill executive editor Ruta Rimas
- – Inspiration, support, and time away from responsibilities to work
$330: A shared queen or king bed
$395: Private bed in a shared room
$460: Luxury: Your own bed in your own room
$360: A shared queen or king bed
$425: Private bed in a shared room
$490: Luxury: Your own bed in your own room
See the pale green menu box at the upper right of this page for more details and options.
Registration requires TWO steps:
- 1. Complete the Retreat Registration form on Google docs, which contains detailed rooming and dietary questions.
- 2. You will receive an email describing how to use PayPal and the appropriate payment for the rooming choice you’ve selected (or that is still available), as well as the written critique fee, if you select that option.
You will not be considered registered until both steps are complete and you receive a confirmation, by email, of your information and the correct fee.
Questions or problems? Contact 2019 Retreat Coordinator Joni Sensel at firstname.lastname@example.org.